In the Downtown Miami Arts & Entertainment District at 1444 Biscayne Boulevard, construction is beginning on Casa Bella by B&B Italia and they are one step closer to being fully sold out. Our very own Michelle Padilla has negotiated an outstanding deal for a client of The Light Group.
The home is an expansive residence with nearly 1,200 square feet, one bedroom with a den, two bedrooms and a beautiful view of the Biscayne Bay and the towers of Edgewater. The last asking price of the unit was $1,235,900, or just over $1,000 per square foot.
As level 7 is on the upper levels of the podium of the building, these floors typically offer more privacy and unique floor plans that are sought after when it comes time to resell, as they are rare. Additionally, since the residence is on the northeast corner of the building it also offers even more privacy, sharing only one common wall.
The Appeal of Casa Bella Residences
With 57 stories of luxurious new residences and amenities overlooking the Biscayne Bay, Casa Bella is one of the most coveted buildings in the area. It was announced at the beginning of 2022 with 306 luxury condos that were 20% sold out within a month of the sales launch.
Today, the building is over 75% sold as construction is beginning. The existing structure has been demolished and site work is underway.
The project is slated to be an amenity-rich white glove residence that caters to multi-cultural owners. The entire staff is multi-lingual and translation services are also offered. A discreet, warm and helpful concierge is available 24-hours offering services with instinctive Italian style.
Some of the services to be offered are housekeeping, pre-arrival grocery delivery, dry cleaning and laundry, arranging childcare or pet care, courier services, personal IT and tech support and of course preferred tickets and reservations.
The Amenities at Casa Bella by B&B Italia
The entire project has been designed by Piero Lissoni, the Milanese architect and designer who founded Lissoni & Partners in 1986. The amenities of Casa Bella span three floors of relaxation, wellness and social amenities including:
- Adult Lounge
- Game Room
- Children’s Playroom, with educational games and smartboard
- Spacious Party Room overlooking Biscayne Bay
- Wine Lounge
- Museum quality art collection
- Fully equipped Business Center, including conference room
- Co-working space with a comfortable lounge
- Pet Spa
- 360 Wellness Center including:
- Premier fitness center overlooking Biscayne Bay
- Private yoga room
- Spin room
- World-class spa, offering a suite of on-demand services
- Beauty salon with mani-pedi stations
- A stunning 11th floor pool deck, featuring Italian-inspired gardens designed by world-renowned landscape architect Enzo Enea, luxury spa, and 78-foot lap pool with incredible views of Biscayne Bay.
- Poolside bar and Mediterranean café
- Private cabanas and shaded lounge areas
- Towel service and sun-care kiosk
- Open-air yoga lawn
- Pickleball court
- Private dining with dedicated space for outdoor grilling
- World-class artwork throughout common areas
- 56th floor rooftop pool and observatory (pictured above)
In addition to the amenities and services listed above, all residents receive a complimentary one-year membership privileges at Grand Bay Beach Club in Key Biscayne for beach access, restaurants and waterfront recreation.
The Residences at Casa Bella by B&B Italia
Also outfitted by Piero Lissoni, each residence has been touched by Italian sophistication in every corner. Two private or semi-private elevator banks are available for each of the 306 condos with high speed quiet elevators, ensuring a limited wait time whenever the residents need to come or go. For added security, the elevators are all outfitted with biometric security features.
Every unit has an East-facing terrace with glass front and floor-to-ceiling 10-foot impact windows and sliding doors, optimizing the view and indoor/outdoor environment to take advantage of the weather on beautiful Miami days and nights.
The residences are also outfitted with the following finishes:
- Sleek Italian cabinets in kitchens and baths by ITALKRAFT
- An exquisite selection of cabinet finishes and countertops, all individually selected by Piero Lissoni
- Top-of-the-line black glass appliance package includes integrated, paneled 36-inch Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer, silent paneled dishwasher, Wolf built-in convection oven, Wolf built-in speed oven, ceramic glass countertop, and wine refrigeration (in most units)
- Oversized stainless steel zero radius sink with single-lever
- European-designed pullout faucet drawer
- Piero Lissoni-designed master baths with Italian cabinetry and design
- Vanity backlit mirrors
- Elongated electric water closet
- Spacious spa tubs and frameless glass-enclosed showers in master baths
- Imported porcelain flooring and walls
- Italian-designed faucets
Unit sizes at Casa Bella range from 1 to 5 bedroom layouts with 711 square feet up to 5,893 square feet. The prices of remaining purchase opportunities range from $940k up to $13 million. Delivery is anticipated during the summer of 2026.
You can learn more about Michelle and her impressive skill set on her bio page here.
If you are interested in a private presentation of the Casa Bella by B&B Italia with specific pricing and a similar amazing deal, please contact Michael Light, Broker and Executive Director of Luxury Sales at Douglas Elliman. You may reach Michael directly at (786) 566-1700 or via email at email@example.com.
This story originally appeared on Miami Luxury Homes