Tucked away in one of the most serene neighborhoods in Greater Miami and Miami Beach, THE WELL Bay Harbor is preparing to rise. Terra Group, in partnership with ‘THE WELL’, a complete health and wellness spa hailing from New York, has broken ground on their new comprehensive development in Bay Harbor Islands.
This is no ordinary condominium development with a fancy spa. THE WELL is a private club that offers a complete and comprehensive selection of wellness-focused amenities that includes a full array of whole body care as well as both modern medicine and ancient healing.
In Bay Harbor Islands, the wellness-focused club will incorporate private residences as well as LEED-certified office space just a stone’s throw from the Shops at Bal Harbour at 1177 Kane Concourse. The boutique development will offer 54 private residences in a location where residents can enjoy the walkability and serenity of the quiet enclave so close to the action of Miami Beach.
Inside the residences, owners will find many wellness-focused features including meditation nooks, integrated yoga mats, and the primary bathrooms have therapeutic tubs and rain showers. The kitchens boast workstation sinks and faucets with an array of water options.
The interiors are designed by New York’s Meyer Davis Studio with the natural landscape of Miami Beach in mind.
In the amenity areas, ‘THE WELL’ Bay Harbor will offer a full range of wellness experiences. This includes merging of Eastern and Western therapeutic experiences that center on complete holistic well-being. There will be the expected dedicated spots for pilates, meditation and yoga, but also thermal treatments, saunas, steam rooms, hamamm, and therapy rooms with diverse treatment offerings.
On the rooftop there will be a feng shui-friendly circular heated pool as well as a lap pool. In the fitness area, a variety of fitness activities are arranged around floor-to-ceiling windows with sweeping views.
The boardroom and serene reading room are optimized for productivity and creativity nestled in a comfortable and mentally calming environment.
The exterior of the development has been designed by Miami-based juggernaut architect, Arquitectonica. In order to ensure it is in fact a complete development, 102,000 square feet of office space has also been incorporated into the project. The office spaces are fully customizable with a lobby, the office spaces as well as a rooftop area. On the rooftop, professionals will find meeting spaces, creativity zones, outdoor workspaces and other wellness-related amenities.
Prices start at $1.275 million up to $5.3 million with nearly half of the building already in contract. Closings are expected to begin in 2026.
You may see more specifics about THE WELL Bay Harbor here, or via the downloads below.
Douglas Elliman is the exclusive, in-house broker for the project. If you are interested in a private presentation, with specific pricing, please contact Michael Light, Broker and Executive Director of Luxury Sales at Douglas Elliman. You may reach Michael directly at (786) 566-1700 or via email at email@example.com.
Image Credit: Michal Bobrowski and Luxhunters Productions
THE WELL Bay Harbor Islands Condo Features
- 54 luxury residences that provide an optimal at-home wellness experience
- 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom open, light-filled layouts ranging in size from 924 – 3,291 SF
- Residences promote fluid energy flow throughout that encourage connection with nature
- Neutral engineered wood flooring
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Built-in air purification systems
- Aromatherapy in each residence
- Built-in red-light therapies to boost overall wellbeing and energy
- In-unit meditation corners with yoga mats and accessories
- Primary bedrooms boast finished walk-in closets
- Eat-in kitchens feature Kore™ workstation kitchen sinks, faucets with filtered cold and carbonated water options, Quartz countertops/backsplash, custom Italian cabinetry, chef’s islands, built-in wine refrigerators, Sub-Zero/Wolf appliances, Vitamix and air fryer accessories
- Primary bathrooms boast rain showers with dual pressure, affusion spa shower options to stimulate the lymphatic system, free-standing or built-in soaking tubs, compact skincare refrigerators for cosmetic and beauty cream storage, stone flooring/walls and custom Italian cabinetry
- Ample storage space throughout
- Most residences offer spacious private balconies
THE WELL Bay Harbor Islands Building Features
- 9-story boutique building designed to put wellness at the center of your life
- Developed by Terra and designed by Arquitectonica with creative direction by Anda Andrei Design and interior design by Meyer Davis
- 22,000 square feet of amenities
- A space designed to promote complete balance in our daily lives
- Serene arrival lobby immersed in diffused natural light
- Holistic sense of serenity with subtle aromatherapy and restorative water feature
- Sustainably minded, Florida Green Building Design Certified
- Natural lighting optimized throughout
- Limited collection of residences allowing for authentic community engagement
THE WELL Bay Harbor Islands Services & Amenities
- 24-hour security and valet parking
- In-home plant design and maintenance
- Local CSA delivery for fresh organic produce, fish and meats
- Energy-clearing ceremony of each new residence
- Toxin-free, organic cleaning services
- Wellness products curated by THE WELL Practitioners, designed to enrich your at-home wellness experiences and support your daily wellness rituals – from essential body oils and body care products, to diffusers, dry brushes and more
- Rooftop pool deck featuring a swimming pool, hot tub, cabanas, chaise lounges and a summer kitchen
- Membership to THE WELL Bay Harbor Islands, holistic wellness and fitness center offering an extensive menu of treatment and experiences for the mind, body and spirit (See below)
- Quiet reading room and tea lounge
- Dedicated board room to promote work life balance
- Kid’s programming and wellness activities
- Exclusive access to a private beach club
- Dedicated electric house car for local excursions
- THE WELL locker: latest collection of wellness tech, including Theragun, Therabeam, infrared blankets, lymph boots, Faceware Pro and others, for exclusivity by residents
- Dedicated collection of outdoor equipment exclusively for residents, including bicycles, paddle boards, tennis racquets, kayaks and more
The Club at THE WELL Bay Harbor Islands
- THE WELL is your one-stop for wellness, integrating modern medicine and ancient healing, focusing on whole-person care
- Restorative purifying Bath House
- Rejuvenating saunarium, infused with radiating heat and low-level humidity to dry the body in preparation for your wellness treatment
- Miami’s first caldarium, a relaxing social wellness experience that supports respiratory, circulatory and immune health
- Halotherapy steam room to facilitate advanced detox, support the lymphatic organs and promote deep relaxation
- Energizing cold dip experience that widens the arteries, stimulates blood flow, accelerated recovery and boosts the metabolic system
- Vitality treatment rooms to boost skin health and radiance
- Daily fitness and movement classes throughout our Mindful Movement program
- Spacious private lockers and personal styling suites
- Fresh juice and organic snack bar
- IV vitamin therapy
- Infrared and sound dome combines the healing benefits of infrared heat with sound therapy to treat the body at a cellular level
- Full-service concierge services
- Calendar of events, lectures and experiences
- Weekly fresh juice and snack program
- Dedicated private indoor and outdoor classes
- Bi-annual health coaching session and annual whole-person health assessment to guide residents in creating personalized wellness plans
- Preferred pricing on treatments and services
- Exclusive benefits across all THE WELL locations globally
- Access to in-home services from massages to facials and health coaching and guided meditations
- Early access to booking and unlimited mindful movement classes
THE WELL Bay Harbor Islands Downloads
This story originally appeared on Miami Luxury Homes